Thursday, January 13, 2011

HAUL: Chanel, MAC, NARS, UD, Ciate, ...

Recent purchases...

CHANEL Ombres Perlees de Chanel Eyeshadow Palette/ Spring 2011


JUICY COUTURE Viva La Juicy Roll-On Perfume
Stila Empty Pan
URBAN DECAY Naked Palette

I was never into JC perfumes before, especially the Original one. Everytime I smell them they'd remind me of something a highschool girl would wear. Recently, I went to Sephora and liked how the Viva La Juicy smelled, but I was still not sure if I'd actually wear it often so I purchased the small roll-on version. Which I'm glad because I don't think it's really a "me" perfume but it's nice to have and very convenient. I'll be carrying it in my purse. $18 at Sephora.com

I bought this Stila empty pan for my Stila Kitten e/s. Kinda sucks you have to purchase the pan separately, but they're only $2, so not that bad.

Now, I was not at all into the much talked product of the year, the UD NAKED palette. Mainly because I have so many similar, dupable colors that I thought there's no point having this palette. When I see them on the display at Sephora and Ulta, I wouldn't even bother swatching them. Don't get me wrong I love UD eyeshadows in general. I think the only thing that convinced me to buy it is the convenience factor of having 12 eyeshadows in 1 palette, all of which I could use daily and the price tag. All 12 eyeshadows are full size. Instead of getting maybe 3 UD full size single eyeshadows, you will get 12!!! Plus unlike the previous UD limited edition palettes, it's more grown up, sleek looking and simple. I like that. It also comes with double ended 24/7 eyeliner, black & brown and a mini size UD primer potion. It is not limited edition but seems to be so hard to get a hold of. $44 at Sephora & Ulta

Rebecca Minkoff Kerry Pouch

I'm a fan of RM's bags and pouches. They are very nice quality. I needed a nice durable makeup pouch that's roomy and found the perfect one. I love the color. It was $85 and I got it from Endless.com. I thought it was little pricey but I know I'll carry it for a long time and that justifies the price. Great for traveling. It might be lil big for carrying around everyday, unless you're one of those people who often need touching up and carry 100 lipstick and lipglosses :P. Made out of leather, in Electric Fuchsia.


MAC Peacocky Mega Metal Eyeshadow in Prance
MAC Peacocky Kissable Lipcolour in Flaunting It
MAC Sheertone Blush in Coygirl /Permanent/


MAC Peacocky Mega Metal Eyeshadow in Spectacle of Yourself and Dalliance


MAC Slim Mirror
MAC Pencil Sharpener
MAC 2 Empty Quads
MAC Cham-Pale Paint Pot in Vintage Selection
MAC Cham-Pale Nail Lacquer in Soiree


Sara Happ Lip Scrub in Cocoa
Sara Happ Lip Slip


NARS Smudge Brush
NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Underworld

I've been wanting to try out Nars brushes for some time now and this is my first Nars brush. I needed a smudge brush so I thought instead of buying one from MAC, why not try out the Nars brushes. I'm glad I bought it, very soft but dense, perfect for smudging or placing colors under your lower lash line. $26 narscosmetics.com


Ciate Paint Pots in Fade To Greige, Couture, and Dangerous Affair

I've never tried any of the Ciate nail polishes before, but always wanted to. I had to order it from their website. You can't find them here in the US and that always sucks. I believe it's a UK brand. I think I paid $16 for each. So they're not cheap. However, after trying out the Fade to Greige /a tad dark version of OPI Metro Chic/ I totally think they're worth the $16. I loved the formula. It's not too thick or not too runny, just right. It dried fast and went on smooth. OMG I looooove the packaging, super cute! Overall, I'm very impressed! Highly recommend checking them out. Can't wait to try the other two.


4 comments:

  1. awesome items! I just started a blog today! and can't wait to post the items I bought from your last sale and this recent one! :] (emily_yaung) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i'm already following your blog :) and i'm glad that you're enjoying the items you got ...i decided to sell the UD Naked palette, if you're interested let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting it here. These beauty products are a must have beauty collections. For more beauty gift sets this Holiday Season, shop only at https://www.boutiqueken.com/cat/beauty-gifts-value-sets.

    ReplyDelete