Sunday, January 9, 2011

December Favs!


My very late December favs...

MAC
Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
A great concealer. I mainly use it under my eyes.

ESTEE LAUDER
Double Wear Stay-In-Place Foundation in 2W1 Sand
This is a medium to full coverage foundation that actually stays on my face through out the day. Quickly becoming my go to foundation.

ORIGINS Eye Doctor
This is great for moisturizing your eye area. In the winter season my eye area gets very dry and flaky and this does a great job moisturizing. I've been using it for about 2 months now.

NARS
9951 Pleasures of Paris Palette
Kalahari Duo Eyeshadow
Key Largo Duo Eyeshadow

For the past month or two I've been on a NARS kick. I love their eyeshadows and blushes lil better than let's say MAC. I especially love their eyeshadow palettes. I also have the Modern Love palette as well, love. Highly recommend them to anybody.

NARS
Deep Throat Blush
Sex Appeal Blush

Deep Throat got to be the prettiest coral blush ever. I prefer Deep Throat over Orgasm.
Sex Appeal is from their newer collection not sure if it was the Holiday collection or the Fall/Winter collection. It's a very pale peachy blush that gives me the most natural look. If you're MAC NC/NW 25 and above, it might not show up, it's pretty sheer.

BENEFIT
Brow Shaping Kit in Light

I've been using Benefit Brow Shaping Kit for over a year now. Now that my hair is alot lighter I purchased the Light shade, before I was using the Medium. Love.

MAC
Feline Kohl Power Eye Pencil

My much loved Feline eye pencil from MAC...I think it's limited edition but I'm pretty sure it just repromoted with one of the newer collections MAC came up. Blackest eyeliner I own...I use it to tight line my lower and sometimes my upper lash line.

MAC
Angel Lipstick (Frost)

One of my go to lipsticks from MAC.


Bow Shaped Fringe
This is a very cute bow shaped fringe not sure what people actually call them. it holds your hair or fringe back from your face while washing your face or doing your makeup. Love the red and the white polka dots.
I purchased it from this website Click here! they have them in black, white, pink and baby blue.

3 comments:

  1. I love the EL foundation. Mine is a tad bit too dark, but I blend it out really well or mix it with moisturizer and that works really amazingly. I think I have found my HG foundation in this one, it stays on all day and night and doesn't change color or anything annyoing.

    I totally want the NARS Pleasures of Paris palette, but it seems impossible to get it here. Cannot wait when I get it in my hands, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you say if 2w1 is pink or yellow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to use concealer so that I can lessen my eye bag and scars on my face. Mine is the Diorskin nude hydrating concealer. A perfect concealer and a perfect makeup color that is perfect to my white jumpsuits and rompers.

    ReplyDelete