Saturday, December 11, 2010

Today Was A Fairytale

Deborah Lippmann Today Was A Fairytale Nail Polish

This is from the Deborah Lippmann's Holiday collection. It was featured in my Wish List. I purchased it from beauty.com for $20. It has blueish base that's very sheer and silver hexagon shaped glitters as well as tiny silver glitters. I did two coats on my nails. From the pics you can tell they look almost opaque. I also used OPI base coat and Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat /the best top coat ever!/. It's so eye-catching! Super sparkly...these pics don't do the justice. On the clear plastic packaging, it says it contains Virgin Diamond Powders, not sure what that is but sounds pretty cool to me. It's a great nail polish for the Holiday Season. I'm just really amazed...can't get over how sparkly and gorgeous it looks.








No comments:

Post a Comment